Effective date: May 30, 2023
What are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your device (e.g., computer, tablet, or mobile phone) when you visit a website. They are widely used to make websites work or to improve their efficiency. Cookies are created by your browser and store information about your browsing activity on the website.
Types of Cookies We Use:
- Essential Cookies: These cookies are necessary for the functioning of our Website. They enable you to navigate and use our Website’s features, such as accessing secure areas or making use of e-commerce functionalities. Without these cookies, certain services on our Website may not be available to you.
- Analytical/Performance Cookies: These cookies collect information about how visitors use our Website. They allow us to analyze and improve the performance of our Website and understand which areas are of interest to our visitors. The data collected is anonymous and does not identify you personally.
- Functionality Cookies: Functionality cookies are used to remember your preferences and provide enhanced functionality when you interact with our Website. For example, these cookies may remember your language preferences or customization options.
- Advertising/Marketing Cookies: We may use these cookies to deliver personalized advertisements and marketing communications that are relevant to your interests. They track your browsing activities across different websites and may collect information about your online behavior and interests. These cookies help us to show you relevant ads and measure the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns.
We may also allow third-party cookies on our Website. These cookies are set and controlled by third parties and are subject to the respective third parties’ cookie policies. We do not have control over these cookies or the data they collect. We recommend reviewing the cookie policies of these third parties for more information.
Your Cookie Choices:
You have the right to choose whether or not to accept cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser settings to decline cookies or notify you when a cookie is being sent. However, please note that if you choose to decline cookies, certain features of our Website may not function properly.
You can also control and manage cookies by visiting the settings/preferences section of your browser. Additionally, you can opt-out of targeted advertising by visiting the following websites:
- Network Advertising Initiative (NAI): http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/
- Digital Advertising Alliance (DAA): http://www.aboutads.info/choices/
Please be aware that opting out of cookies or targeted advertising does not mean you will no longer see advertisements. It only means that the advertisements you see will not be tailored to your interests.